The Ultimate Charleston Bachelorette Party Itinerary
So you’ve chosen Charleston, SC to host your bachelorette party. Good decision. Charleston’s gorgeous historic architecture, world-class cuisine, and bustling nightlife make it the perfect destination for you and the ladies to hang loose and have a ball. But if you’re not familiar with the city, how are you going to make the best use of your time here? We've got you covered with the ultimate Charleston bachelorette party itinerary!
As the sun rises, revealing another beautiful Charleston morning, there are endless activities to experience:
- Explore The City! If you’re itching to soak up the historic local architecture, a stroll down Rainbow Row can’t be beat. This idyllic line of pastel colored homes is the longest cluster of Georgian row houses in the United States.
- Get Outdoors. If you need a little of the great outdoors in your life, take a trip to Magnolia Plantation, which boasts the oldest public gardens in the country. It’s a virtual fairyland of blooming azaleas and camellias splashing pinks and reds on a gorgeous green backdrop.
- Arts & Crafts. If you’re in the mood for something crafty, take a candle making class at one of Charleston’s most celebrated home goods stores, Candlefish.
- Brunch, Brunch, Brunch. If you want to get the party started early, Charleston is renowned for its brunch offerings. Restaurants throughout the city serve unique menu items and specialty cocktails to start your day off with a bang.
- Hit The Beach. Of course, any of Charleston’s beautiful beaches are perfect for some bachelorette party fun as well, just a quick ride away from the heart of the city!
Charleston is a culinary hub of the Southeast, and it’s recognized worldwide for its top-shelf cuisine. With so many options to choose from, it’s best to do some research before you make a reservation. Here are a few suggestions:
- Do It Southern. If you want some old-fashioned Southern fare, treat yourself to fried fish and hushpuppies at Leon’s Oyster Shop.
- Go Upscale. For more upscale Southern food, Fig is the perfect spot, helmed by James Beard Award-winning chef Mike Lata.
- Try Something New. Get a little more adventurous and head to Tu, a new restaurant offering an eclectic mix of high-class world cuisine.
There are hundreds of excellent restaurants to choose from. If there’s a flavor you’re craving, a topnotch Charleston eatery has it. Treating you and your guests to exquisite dining experiences should be an essential part of your Charleston, SC bachelorette party itinerary!
EXPERIENCE THE NIGHTLIFE
When it comes to nightlife is Charleston, there’s much to do. But the section of the city with the most diverse options is the bustling line of bars north of Calhoun on Upper King Street:
- You can keep it classy, sipping on craft cocktails at The Belmont or Prohibition.
- Get your groove on at some of the more club-y environs like Republic.
- Experience a local brewery like Revelry, which features a rooftop bar.
- Speaking of rooftops, Stars Rooftop Bar & Grill is always popular.
- Or let it all hang out at the local dive bars, most notably The Recovery Room Tavern.
Whatever your mood, Upper King has a bar to suit it. It’s a strip that’s made for hopping around. Everything is just a short stroll away!
FIND THE PERFECT BACHELORETTE PARTY RENTAL
Whatever you choose to include on your bachelorette party to-do list, booking a vacation rental property with Walk Away Stays will provide the ideal place to stay while you visit. We offer the finest luxury rentals in the Charleston area, featuring resort-level amenities and exceptional design. Check out these properties, tailor-made for hosting a bachelorette party—or browse our other group rentals and book today!